Monday, August 31, 2009

Tea Towel Tour: Part 1

I'm finally having a chance to get in on a tea towel tour! Very exciting. Here's what I stitched on my towel to mail out and then have other people add to it. I can't wait to see what my partners do. I wanted to do something that reflects my artistic style and some motifs I use in my paintings.



I'm just about packed and ready for my trip. We leave Wednesday and will be gone for a week and a half!!! Thank goodness Southwest doesn't charge for baggage because we are bringing a lot of schtuff---mostly camping gear. I'm bringing a small sketchbook and some pencils with me and hope to get some sketch time in. I've realized it's been a while since I've done that----I guess my last vacation in NYC at the Met. Anyhoo--see you later!

No comments: