Saturday, January 29, 2011

A Loving Wreath

Well--I really want to share the wreath I made for Valentine's Day. I bought this pink tinsel wreath at Target after Christmas sale for 25 cents! I didn't know what I would use it for--possible something for next Christmas but the longer I thought about the color of it--I thought why not make a Valentine's wreath--so that's what I did.


I just took some felt scraps I had in white, pink and fuchsia and made little layered hearts and then added some super cute love bug foam stickers I picked up at Michael's on sale. Super simple but has a big impact.



I can't get over how cute those little stickers are!



It's a gloomy, rainy day here in NC. A perfect day to stay in, watch a little rugby and stitch. I'm currently working on a really cute cross stitch that I want to make into a new pillow for my couch. I really do need to paint again though--I'd really like to submit something for the upcoming Unfettered show at Visual Art Exchange. I've got a week to complete something. Maybe I should paint today instead...hmmm.

No comments: