Saturday, January 29, 2011

We got married!

So it's been a few months now since we've gotten married. I think back on that night with such happiness. I totally loved my wedding. We had a few hiccups (music didn't work so had to pick all new songs, minister had a family emergency so had to use the back up, Colby's car broke down) but all in all everyone had a great time and I married a wonderful man. We got married at a lovely old dairy farm. We absolutely fell in love with the place. It just felt like the perfect place for us. Here's some of my favorite shots from my awesome photographer Nicole Faby.


Me and my ladies--My sisters and my new niece.


The whole wedding party


We got married under this big, old oak tree. What a perfect symbol for a strong, healthy marriage.


One the my faves of us at the barn doors.


Fun party shot. I have all the photos on my flickr if you'd like to see them. I also made a ton of things for the wedding and am going to do a separate post on that.

It's 2011 and I can't believe it. I feel very optimistic about this year. I have also deemed this the year of super creativity--so more painting, stitching----everything! The wedding really took over my life last year so now I feel like I have more time to focus on things I want to do. Happy 2011 everyone.

No comments: