Thursday, April 19, 2012

Another sweet treat

I have finished up another of the dessert series for my kitchen. I'm up to four now and will probably take a break from stitching them and get the ones I've completed framed up for display.  This time around it's chocolate pudding...mmmm.



Again, the patterns are from the Death By Chocolate set from Aunt Martha's. You can buy them here. I will hopefully get around to stitching up all of them some day.  

I've got a busy weekend coming up so I'm going to keep it brief.  I'm so tired.
'Til next time!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Your stitching is so perfect.

Becky said...

I think this is soooo cute! What a neat collection for your kitchen!

Kristi said...

Sweet! I'd love to see them when they're all framed and on display, I bet they will look amazing!!