Friday, May 18, 2012

Sheep are cool

Hi everyone--I know I've not been the best blogger this month.  I'm tired most days and honestly just haven't had the energy to sit at the computer in the evenings for long after sitting at one all day at work.  But I do want to share a few things that I've made and what's been going on lately.  So without further delay, I'm going to start with an embroidery I did as part of a tea towel tour swap with some of my awesome stitchy friends. The first person I had to stitch for was Jo--who lives all the way over in New Zealand (jealous!).  I knew right away that I wanted to do something Dr. Who themed for her--she's a fan and I'm a fan.  While discussing the swap there were many sheep jokes going around being that she lives in new Zealand so DING, I knew right away what I wanted to make for her.  I present to you Dr. Ewe--with a bow tie and Fez--because bow ties and Fez's are cool.  


 I just adore it. 

  
 I just added the bow tie and Fez and some little stars and a moon.  

  
 I'm so pleased with how this turned out and luckily Jo liked it as well!  This swap is with 11 folks so eventually I'll have stitched up 10 other things.  I'm so excited about the swap, especially with such awesome people---not to mention that I'll have 11 awesome stitchings from them!   So, this is a good start.  I still haven't even started the May Dessert of the Month cross stitch.  This month is a super cute flan and I can't wait to start it.  Maybe I can get that going this weekend.  I hope you all are having a wonderful spring so far!  

'Til next time!

No comments: