Just another quick post folks! I finished up another of the tea towels for the swap. This time around, I stitched for the lovely Victoria. She's an amazing stitcher and artist. Check our her endeavors here. I decided to keep with the circular theme that was happening.
This pattern is here. I really like the design and decided to go with bright colors.
I used three different yellows for the outside beams but I think it's a bit hard to see in the photo.
Her apron so far. Looking good.
Now I'm just waiting for my next towel. In the mean time, I've started stitching the July Dessert of the Month. Catch you all later!