Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Catching up

With my slight hiatus from the blog I've neglected to post some things I've made. So I'm catching up. I will be quick and painless.
Here's the piece I sent my friend Julia as part of the facebook swap thingie that was going around a while back. I met her the summer of 2001 while working in Alaska. It was that summer that I got her addicted................to Harry Potter. Since then we've read the books, seen the movies and maybe even had a naughty dream or two about Daniel Radcliffe. So to commemorate our love, I wanted to make something Harry Potterish for her. I decided on the Leaky Cauldron pattern I had printed off a while back. It's Harry Potterish without being too cheesy.

I really like how this turned out. The pattern was easy and looks great and my friend likes it so that's all that really matters to me! That's it for now!

No comments: