Thursday, October 29, 2009

Coraline Swap:Part 2

Here's what my amazing partner melvinator sent me for the Coraline swap on Craftster. This absolutely stunning Coraline doll!

The face, arms and legs are all made out of clay and the body is soft and filled with sand--just like in the beginning of the movie. I am in awe of her sculpting skills.

She also made this cute necklace that has the three hidden places of the ghost children's eyes and an extra mouse ball. So cute.

So another successful swap in done. I really enjoy swapping. I love making things for other people, but no swaps for a while. Must focus on the holidays now.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am making the balls that Coraline has to find to free the ghosts spirits, and I can't figure out what is written on the black ball. In your picture, this ball is army greenish. Do you know what is written on the ball?

Unknown said...

It's a gear shift for a car that has first, second third gear.