Monday, July 11, 2011

Flickr faves: Couches

We need a new couch something fierce.  The one we have is a hand-me-down from my grandmother. Let's just say it's seen better days. It's becoming less and less comfortable to sit on.  We're not quite at the point where we are going to make a purchase though.  So what do I do--drool over awesome couches online of course. 
This orange striped couch looks cool-especially with the pink shag rug!
I'm loving this aqua sofa--ooh what I could do with this one! 
This bright orange sofa is amazing.  I love the shape.  I actually love this entire room--when can I move in?
This one is so full of awesome (and it's a trundle bed, too!)
Dang!  This doll even has a better couch than me. 
Red velvet?   Come to mama.
Oooh so comfy and sunny.  I cold take a mean nap on this one.
Loving this pink--don't know if Colby would go for it though?

This awesome teal couch is so beautiful I can't stand it.
Lime green?  Yes please.

Well I guess that's enough window shopping for now.I'm hesitant to buy a brand new couch because we are still apartment dwellers.  I would hate to buy a new couch that would not fit into our someday home.  Guess I'll go scope craigslist some more for a snazzy used one.  Later!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I'll take the pink couch please.

Becky said...

Love your choices! Particularly the orange one. I'd never leave the house!
No patterned sofas though....you not feeling the love for floral?

Kristi said...

Love, love, LOVE that aqua one!!

Unknown said...

Pam I love the pink one!!

Becky--I didn't see many patterned ones ones on flickr that I liked actually---but it's have to be a really good floral for me to get a floral couch for sure. Stripes I can definitely do.