Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Can you say cute?

Just wanted to drop in and share this too cute for words pattern.  It's from The Frosted Pumpkin Stitchery and is part of a Dessert of the Month series.  Each month I'll be getting a new (seriously cute) dessert to add to my sampler.  


I mean really, can you stand the cute!!  It was such a fun, quick project too. 


I can't wait for next month's pattern--because this guy is getting lonely!  I want to thank my pal Kristi, aka Stitchy Stitcherson, for letting me know about this.  Check out her blog because she's awesome. 

I think this year is going to be good----and super cute.  So join in!

4 comments:

Kristi said...

Awwww, cuteness!! And thanks for the shout-out! ♥

Bumpkin Hill said...

awww so sweet! Lovely to have come across your blog, Catherine x

Unknown said...

*Thanks again Kristi for letting me now about these patterns.

*Hi catherine! So nice to meet you!! Thanks for checking out my little blog.

Becky said...

I'm getting a sugar overload! Love it!