Thursday, February 23, 2012

Miss Kitty's going to a party

This distinguished feline is Miss Kitty.  She's on her way to a fancy party. 

 This is another great Ryan Berkley pattern from Sublime Stitching.  You may remember her pal, Mr. Robin from this post.

 I wanted her to look like my Maggie so I stitched her up in gray.  This piece is mine all mine and now hanging beside my computer so I can look at it every day.

 I love her fancy flowers in her head and on her jacket.

 She's definitely ready for her close-up.

If you'd like to check out some of Ryan Berkley's illustrations, please go to the shop.  You can even find the original cat drawing that, I would assume to be the basis of the embroidery pattern.  It's really fun stuff.  (Also I'm pretty much in love with the Sea Otter print.  Other than cats, otters are my favorite animals!) 

3 comments:

Kristi said...

This is so cute!

Bits of Stitching! said...

Miss Kitty turned out lovely! With all the stitching you've been (and are) doing lately, you surely deserve a little something for yourself :-).

Unknown said...

Thank you! Sometimes you just have to keep things for yourself!