Friday, February 10, 2012

Took long enough

I'm embarrassed to say that I started this piece over two years ago with the full intention of making for a wine-loving friend.  I just finished it.  It's not like it was that difficult of a pattern or anything--and I really just needed to finish the border.  But it's done now and all ready for my friend's birthday. 


It's a Dolly Mama's kit that I got on clearance at Michael's. I did find it online here if you're interested.

I liked the fun colors and it was a fairly east stitch! I can't believe I waited so long to finish it.  It just a needs a frame.

Do you find that you put projects away for whatever reason and then wonder why the heck you didn't just finish it in the first place?  I'm not sure what that's all about but I vow to always finish what I started.            Oh who am I kidding!  ; )

'Til next time!

No comments: