Thursday, October 6, 2011

Let's catch up...

I have so much to share with you all!  I've really not been feeling like blogging lately so I'm a bit behind. So I'm going to do some quick catch-up posts to let you all know what's been going on.  I have been busy though--stitching and thrifting and it was my birthday and I got awesome gifts.  So first up--here's some things I've stitched lately!

 I stitched this lovely kitty stitching up something pretty as a trade for Connie.  She sent me some great metal hoops so I made this for her. I used this pattern from Aunt Martha's.  It's so stinking cute I can't stand it.




 This little cross stitch is a magnet and part of a kit from a Cross Stitcher magazine.  Quick and easy project.



 I stitched this up for a co-worker as part of a wedding shower gift.  I am so in love with these patterns now that I want to do the entire set for myself.  The chef is too cute.



That's it for now.  I'll be back soon to chat about my thrift finds, my birthday gifts and a couple trips we've taken.  We are actually off again this weekend on another adventure to Cherokee and Knoxville.  I'm really looking forward to it.  Til then!

6 comments:

Kristi said...

Ahhh! So much stitchy cuteness!! I love everything. ♥

Becky said...

I love these, Crystal! You're making me want to try a short-term project again.

Giggly said...

So cute! Your stitches are so neat and clean! :)

Giggly said...

Adorable! Your stitches are so perfect. :)

Becky said...

Love your precious stitchings! So cute!

Unknown said...

Thank you all very much!