Saturday, October 29, 2011

Bubbles Bubbles Toil and Trouble...

Well friends, here's my last Halloween stitching of the year. Another great pattern from Super Colossal Iron-on Transfer Book that I found thrifting.  I looked this book up on ebay so you could see what it looks like.  I highly suggest you pick it up if you ever see it around.  It's filled with tons of patterns that are perfect for embroidery.  Some are super 80's cheesy, but most are definitely usable--particularly the holiday patterns.  I really wanted to make this into something--pillow or all hanging, but may not get around to it this year.  But at least it's all stitched up and ready for next year. 




I've been taking it easy lately, the weather has turned cold here in NC and we've finally had to turn the heat on.  I've been sipping hot chocolate,watching scary movies and snuggling with my hubby and kitty.  October has just flown by!  I can't believe it.  Now I'm getting in the Christmas mood, I've started a cross stitch that I wanted to do last year but didn't get around to and thinking about gifts.  It's never too early right?  Til next time!

1 comment:

Lisa said...

October really has flown by hasn't it? Eeech, but you're right - onward & upward, time to start thinking about Christmas gift making, weeeee! I love thi piece Crystal, I love the graphic quality of the black & white, and of course the wart on her witchy nose!