Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Cross Stitch Crazy Challenge: January Update

Today I'm going to share some progress on my projects for the Cross Stitch Crazy Challenge.  I pretty much been focusing on a few pieces in January, only really working on three project for the challenge. But one is a finish so that was exciting.  So here's what's in my hoop!





"Autumn Delights" by Barbara Ana.  I worked little more on this piece because I absolutely love the pattern.  Actually I love pretty much all of Barbara Ana's patterns!  There is a nice little group on Facebook called Stitcher's Society for Barbara Ana Designs if you like stitching her designs and want to chat with other fans.  I'm also doing a little stitch-a-long with a friend through Instagram with this pattern so that's always fun!





I've also made good progress with "Early Witches" by The Primitive Hare.  I really want this to be my next finish.  I had to completely restart this piece so I want to et it behind me.  I still love the design, especially now that I'm finally stitching the witches!









And of course my finish!  I  blogged about this piece already but sharing again as I do updates for the challenge.  This is "12 Days of Christmas" by The Frosted Pumpkin Stitchery. 

So for February, I will focus on "Autumn Delights" and "Early Witches", primarily working on "Early Witches" so I can get it finished. I'm thinking another couple of weeks will get it finished. Fingers crossed!!  Then I will most likely just pick things at random to work on.  I'll be back at the end of February for another challenge update!  I think I will have to restart a couple of my patterns as well.  I've had a idea for the Dr. Who piece so I will need a larger piece of fabric to do what I want to do, but I'm going to think about it a bit more.  Also, I'm pretty sure the fabric I have for Sleepy Hollow is going to be too small so I will need to order a larger piece for that.  I have all year right?


'Til next time!

No comments: