Monday, February 9, 2015

Some news!


I’ve had this little blog for over 6 years now and it’s been a really fun space for me to talk about things I make, things I like, and art and people that inspire me.  I’ve met some great folks through blogging as well and love the support I get from the stitching community in particular.  I’ve never been too concerned about becoming a big-time blogger or anything, I just wanted a little part of the internet to call my own. But I did recently notice that I have reached 50 followers, a number that I don’t pay that much attention to, but seeing  a nice even number made me give a second look.  So, to mark this occasion I thought I’d do a little de-stash giveaway!  I’m going to put together a few little things and have a giveaway as a way of saying thanks for sticking with me all these years.  So watch this space for some little doo-dads and thingamajigs as I go through my stash to find the perfect goodies for my fellow crafty friends! 

1 comment:

Justine said...

Congratulations on 6 years of blogging and 50 followers! Awesome achievement.