Sunday, May 3, 2015

WIP Update!

Alrighty, I'm going to share some WIP updates for the Cross Stitch Crazy Challenge that I started at the beginning of the year.  I have been working on some of the pieces but I don't have another finish yet. There are some that I haven't touched since I started them back in January so I'm just going to show the ones that I've added stitches to.



WOODLAND SAMPLER by The Frosted Pumpkin Stitchery



I've stitched through April on the Woodland Sampler and it's been a really enjoyable piece to work on, like all Frosted Pumpkin designs.



The little raccoon is so adorable!



The shroom!!  Ahh...the cute!



And finally the little jackalope standing in the rain.



AUTUMN SAMPLER by The Frosted Pumpkin Stitchery
I didn't work on this one as much, but I did finished up one block and start another one. 



WHACKY WITCHES by Clouds Factory

I am in love with this design!!  It's so fun to work on and these witches are just too cute. I'm stitching the border as I go.  It's pretty intricate so doing it that way helps it not get too overwhelming for me.



I love this one, pouting over her exploded potion.



Running away from a ghostie



She's losing her hat! 


ADVENTURE TIME by Wee Little Stitches

I had finished Finn on day one of stitching this, so I've since added Marceline and most of Ice King and Gunther.  I always enjoy stitching Wee Little Stitches designs.  Simple and fun. 


So that's it for the Challenge WIPs.  I'm very pleased with my progress and hope to have another finish soon.  I've also been working on some non-challenge pieces so that's distracted me a bit but I think I'm stitching at a good pace.  It's supposed to be fun right?  And I'm definitely enjoying myself.

'Til next time!


1 comment:

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Great stitching! I love the Wacky Witches design. Also a big fan of Adventure Time. Which I watch with my 12 year old and that's my excuse and I'm sticking to it LOL