Saturday, January 10, 2015

Cross Stitch Crazy Challenge 2015: Day Nine

My start for day nine is the "Autumn Sampler" by The Frosted Pumpkin Stitchery.  I've had this pattern since it was first released so I really need to stitch it up.  It's a super cute design filled with fun Autumn images.   It's going to be so cute when it's all finished!  The first block I'm working on is this cute little lady frolicing in colorful leaves.



Well friends, my dear laptop seems to have bit the dust so my posts will be done on my phone for a while which unfortunately means subpar photos since the camera on my phone stinks.  Hopefully I wll get things sorted soon.

2 comments:

Justine said...

Sorry to hear about your laptop. Another stitcher working on Frosted Pumpkin! I will have to get over to their website and see what they have on offer. So cute.

Unknown said...

Thank Justine. I'm so bummed about my laptop. You MUST check out Frosted Pumpkin patterns. They are SO cute and so fun to stitch!!