Friday, January 16, 2015

Cross Stitch Crazy Challenge 2015: Day Fifteen

Well folks, I made it to the last day! I've got so many things started and am so excited to see how it plays out over the year.  I hope to get many of these finished---fingers crossed!  For the last day, I decided to just lump the four WIPs I had on my list all together. By including the WIPs in my original list, it put me over 15 so this way it's tied up on the fifteenth day.


First up, "12 Days of Christmas" by The Frosted Pumpkin Stitchery.  This one is SO closed to being finished.  Just a little more of the border and I'm done!  I will work on this first to get it finished.  I've been working on it for months now and I'm ready to get it done and move on.  I adore this pattern and have really enjoyed stitching it.


Then there is "Early Witches" by The Primitive Hare which I had to completely restart because I totally goofed the first time around.  It was just easier to restart the whole thing then try to make it work.  I'm excited about this pattern though.  It looks great when finished. So I'm eager to stitch more on this and get it finished up.

Next up is "Gingerbread Lane" by The Frosted Pumpkin Stitchery.  I have been working on this one For-EV-er!  I've lost a little steam on this one to be honest but I definitely want to get it finished this year.  It's too cute not to finish.  I was working on this on my lunch breaks at work which is why it's taken so long to finish and it's why I will only work on small pieces on my lunch breaks this year.  I need to see more progress!


Finally there's "Quilty Stitches" by Little Miss Shabby.  This was part of a SAL last year that I obviously fell behind on.  I'm about halfway done with one so will just work keep plugging away on it.  It's very cute and I definitely want to finish it up as well.

So that's it.  I've started everything for the Cross Stitch Crazy Challenge.  Can't wait to get stitching and see the progress from all the other stitchers as well.  I'm not sure how often I will update on the blog yet.  Maybe monthly?  I will most likely post more on Instagram so be sure to follow me there if you're not already.


Here's to a very stitch 2015!

1 comment:

landrepadmanabhan said...

T' Fal Titanium Pan - The T. Falcon Art Museum
T' Falcon Art Museum. T' Fal Titanium Pan. T' Fal 2020 ford edge titanium for sale Titanium titanium car Pan. mokume gane titanium T. Fal Titanium Pan. T' Fal Titanium Pan. T' Fal 2018 ford fusion energi titanium Titanium Pan. T' Fal Titanium Pan. titanium sheet metal T' Fal