Thursday, January 15, 2015

Cross Stitch Crazy Challenge 2015: Days Thirteen and Fourteen

Day thirteen!  Today I'm starting a pattern that I just adore and don't know why I haven't stitched it yet.  It's the "Woodland Sampler" by The Frosted Pumpkin Stitchery.   It's full of the cutest woodland critters.  I'm making this one for my son.  I hope to create a little woodland hideaway for him in his room someday soon so this will be perfect for it. 



So if you're keeping track, this is the third Frosted Pumpkin pattern I'm doing for the challenge, plus the two WIPs I'm including.   I adore their patterns.  If you haven't stitched one, please do.  They really are fun!!

Day fourteen!  I decided
 to add a pattern to my original list because I really wanted to get this pattern started. This is "Come in my Little Pretties" which is the December and January installments of the 'Wednesdays we Stitch Black' SAL from The Primitive Hare.  This is a year long SAL that started last November.  I just love her patterns and can't wait to see what comes out this year.


So just one more day in the challenge! For day fifteen I'm just going to share the WIPs that I included in my original list. I will show my progress so far so you can see where I'm at with them.  There are four WIPs in total. Some are farther along than others so I really hope to finish them quickly.  So until then!



No comments: