Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Something for me


It's strange. I was so busy making things for others and just working away. When I finally finished everything, it felt weird to not be doing something. So I picked up the hoop again and stitched this lovely deer design from the Sublime Stitching "Forest Friends" set. I've been wanting to do this one for a while. I went for a monochromatic color scheme, except for the green vines, and just kept it simple. I really like how it turned out. I'm not sure what I'll do with it--perhaps I'll frame it and actually have something of mine on my own wall for a change.



As for what else is going on this week:
*I'm looking forward to a three day weekend
*Pineapple Express=very funny
*Sale at Sublime Stitching
*Stitching for the Valentine Tea Towel Swap and my sister's birthday
*Want to go see The Curious Case of Benjamin Button
*Went to the chiropractor and he's says I've improved!
*Listening to Peter, Bjorn and John right now
*Bought tickets to go see Anthony Bourdain!!!
*craving cake

No comments: