Saturday, October 4, 2014

Halloween Countdown: Stitching Case

Here is another project I made for the  mini 13 Days of Halloween Swap...a cute little stitching case with a scissor fob and a couple of needleminders.  



The case itself is a small metal case that I actually received a Christmas gift card in a few years back. I held onto it, knowing I could use it for something some day.  I just painted out the top and decoupaged some spooky images on it, then added a few stickers.



The scissor fob I made using some beads and charms I also had in my stash. I strung the beads on wire and connected it to the clip, then added a charm at the bottom. 



The two needleminders are from Gina's Unique Boutique. She has an etsy shop here. My partner loves Bride of Frankenstein and cowboys so I thought these were perfect!  She makes some great needleminders, fobs, pins and froggers in all sorts of themes.  You name, it she's probably got it. 


A simple little package perfect for any stitcher.



No comments: